GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
my hids wont turn on at all after last night, so i figured it might be a fuse. When i go in the manuals i can only find the fuse for the foglights and high beams but not for the low beams.
Could anyone please tell me where is the fuse for the low beams?
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
10,555 Posts
SloViper said:
Hi
my hids wont turn on at all after last night, so i figured it might be a fuse. When i go in the manuals i can only find the fuse for the foglights and high beams but not for the low beams.
Could anyone please tell me where is the fuse for the low beams?
Thanks
Dan
I think this was discussed in the last 2 days. Try a search, but IIRC, it is in the passenger compartment by the ki ck panel - thinkl it is on thedriver's side. Possibly it is described in the owner's manual.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
RIT333 said:
I think this was discussed in the last 2 days. Try a search, but IIRC, it is in the passenger compartment by the ki ck panel - thinkl it is on thedriver's side. Possibly it is described in the owner's manual.
Reply #50[/color]

http://www.terrainforum.net/index.php?topic=1941.45

On the Passenger side, RH side of the floor console where the floor heater vents are.[/color]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you, one more stupid question before i go change it, can i use any spare fuse from the fuse box, because in the manul it says there are few spare fuses in there, and what does this mean BCM#4?
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
SloViper said:
thank you, one more stupid question before i go change it, can i use any spare fuse from the fuse box, because in the manul it says there are few spare fuses in there, and what does this mean BCM#4?
Thanks
Dan
BODY CONTROL MOD.. make sure you use same color fuse ie: 10a 15a 20a 25a replace with same type fuse there should be a diagram on the inside of the fuse box

1 - 5 of 5 Posts