GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK have had my Terrain about a month..I just started noticing this problem a couple weeks ago..I have transfered 3 Albums to the HDD...When I First get in and all sound off..I turn on a song from Album from HDD and it seems to Skip..slooooooooow down..If i go to radio XM and back to song on HDD its ok..This happens not on 1 Album song but random songs..

They all play great on Ipod Touch and computer..I ever have played a cd..Does the Head that plays the CD play the songs on the HDD?? Was wondering if it could be alittle dirty?? Not sure if this would solve the problem

Should the USB drive that has the albums on it be formatted in 32FAT or NTFS.. Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the problem figured out as far as transfering Albums to HDD and having the tracks play in the right order instead of playing Aphibetically and now I forgot how to do it..I did not use any TagScanner..I just put an A before the name of song..B and son..but now it does not work..Anybody have a solution that has the Nav system and the extra 10G to put music on..If I just play songs thru USB port they play in Track order..Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts