GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new used terrain 1 week ago. Trying to figure out stuff and a lot of my issues are not in my manual. Have done searches here with no direct answers.

There is a HDD/USB?/AUX button. My manual just shows AUX. I know this is a hard drive to store stuff. But I would like to know how to use it.

Any idea where I can find such a document/manual?

Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Pup55 said:
Got my new used terrain 1 week ago. Trying to figure out stuff and a lot of my issues are not in my manual. Have done searches here with no direct answers.

There is a HDD/USB?/AUX button. My manual just shows AUX. I know this is a hard drive to store stuff. But I would like to know how to use it.

Any idea where I can find such a document/manual?

Thanks
I am not aware of HDD in the Terrain models. I only have USB and AUX. Did you ask the person/dealership that sold it to you?

·
Registered
10,496 Posts
ToeNuttz said:
I am not aware of HDD in the Terrain models. I only have USB and AUX. did ou ask the person/dealership that sold it to you?
I think Nav-equiped models had a HDD in '10 and '11.

·
Registered
515 Posts
You could go helminc.com and probably order one for $25. Or else you go to
cadilllac.com and check out the SRX. It has manuals and one of them is for
the Nav unit. I studied that manual before I got my Terrain which has the
full feature NAV. It should be close and it shows how to use the HDD.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses.

I bought my 2011 used from a Toyota dealership. It was a trade in. Person only had it one year, guess they didn't like it.

Dealer must have made a killing on the new toyota they bought as they still owed over 30K on it and I paid 27.

I just find it strange that the vehicles manuals don't explain everything in the vehicle. Just mind baffling. :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts