GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Welcome Solar257, and thanks for the great input.
I haven't had the pleasure of listening to HD radio yet, so I'm intrigued to say the least.

I find myself often times thinking that XM Satellite is HD when in fact it's not.
I'd be more interested in a hidden HD adapter, be it in the Alpine controller or via USB or AUX ports.

Anyway, I have to do some reading up on HD radio so if I stumble onto something that may add some value to this thread (besides this useless rambling, LOL) I will surely share it with you all!
:)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Thanks Islander, Solar257, Narg, SnowItch and others in this thread for giving me a new project for the summer...
HD for the Terrain!

There are many radio stations transmitting HD in Detroit so I may take the plunge by getting an HD receiver for the house first.
We have a roof antenna (yes, with a rotor LOL, it's the last backup in case satellite and cable fail LOL) so we should be able to pull Toledo and possibly Cleveland FM on a good day.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Islander said:
Geez Gearhead---finding projects for the Nox/Terrain on this site isn't enough?? Now you've got me thinking how I go about doing the HD radio in MY house as well. Thanks back at ya!!
LOLOLOL!
Sorry Islander, but I've been meaning to take the HD-FM plunge in the house for a while.
With spring coming to our area, trust me, I'll be up to my armpits in alligators with projects.
HD sound in the house can easily be piped to listen to outside while working in the garage and yard.
8) ;D 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.