GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Terrain. Friday, I took the terrain in for service. Before that, to turn on the Hazard Warning Flashers, I just pressed the button and it turned on or off. After service, I now need to hold the button until the flashers come on and hold until they turn off.

How do they work on your terrain?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
oldManInFL said:
I have a 2010 Terrain. Friday, I took the terrain in for service. Before that, to turn on the Hazard Warning Flashers, I just pressed the button and it turned on or off. After service, I now need to hold the button until the flashers come on and hold until they turn off.

Another thread devoted just on this subject
some peoples flashers come on as soon as button is pushed(mine)others have the 2 second rule.
search "hazzard flashers" and you will see what I mean

·
Registered
468 Posts
On the DIC control buttons in the center did you also used to have a check mark on the far right button and now it says set?

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
oldManInFL said:

I would recommend contacting your dealership to see if anything was done that would affect the switch. Please feel free to keep me informed via private message. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
cottonseed said:
On the DIC control buttons in the center did you also used to have a check mark on the far right button and now it says set?
Mine was changed from set/clr to a check when they did the recall and Hazzards still turn on as soon as I press button. Can't tell you the last time I've used them tho

·
Registered
139 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
Another thread devoted just on this subject
some peoples flashers come on as soon as button is pushed(mine)others have the 2 second rule.
search "hazzard flashers" and you will see what I mean
Seems to me to be a useless thread.....basically 3 pages of useless argument that doesn't solve a thing....

·
Registered
139 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
Why keep posting to it then?
Not sure why anyone would....which is why I did not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts