GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of canceling my order for my Terrain. Looks like my income is going to be less soon, and so I couldn't make the payments. I figure it would be better to cancel the order through my dealer. He can probably sell it anyway, they can't seem to keep them on their lot. Anyone know what, if any, the penalty would be? I put no deposit down, but have a loan pre-approval letter from my credit union, based on my previous level of income.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Sorry to hear that, wmo777.
Which model/colour did you order with which options?
How long ago did you order?
Hopefully they don't stick you with a penalty.
If you still need a vehicle, maybe work with the dealer on another vehicle.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I originally ordered a Onynx black with the jet black interior..SLT1 with nav and sunroof..After i read that u cannot make the chrome pkg later..I looked at all the options and asked if I could change the order..He said what I can do is wait till the Terrain I order comes in and then swap it out with what I want..I have had the real black color almost with every car I have ever owned.
I am gonna go with the Carbon Black Metalic..with Jet black Interior..SLT2..no hitch or 19" wheels..Nav System..no cargo convience pkg..no DVD Pkg..I think mostly everythingelse is Standard..
Anyonelse here have this Color Combo??? Thanks

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
nitti48 said:
I originally ordered a Onynx black with the jet black interior..SLT1 with nav and sunroof..After i read that u cannot make the chrome pkg later..I looked at all the options and asked if I could change the order..He said what I can do is wait till the Terrain I order comes in and then swap it out with what I want..I have had the real black color almost with every car I have ever owned.
I am gonna go with the Carbon Black Metalic..with Jet black Interior[/color]..SLT2..no hitch or 19" wheels..Nav System..no cargo convience pkg..no DVD Pkg..I think mostly everythingelse is Standard..
Anyonelse here have this Color Combo???[/color] Thanks
Yes, we have carbon black exterior and jet black interior.
Beautiful, especially @ night with all the red LED's lighting the interior.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I have this colour combo too. You didn't spring for the big wheels? With all the extra chrome on the SLT-2 I felt I had to go with the chrome wheels. I'm paying for it in the ride quality, however!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Gearhead (I like the name by the way)--How about a pic of the red ambient lighting inside at night if you get a chance? I've never seen a Terrain ambient lighting pic, but have seen the Nox blue in a few pics. Do all the Terrains have the same ambient lighting??

·
Registered
265 Posts
This is my First SUV where I can afford alittle more cause my Rav4 is paid off..I heard the ride with bigger tires is not that great so I stayed with the 18" wheels..So anxious to get it..

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Islander said:
Gearhead (I like the name by the way)--How about a pic of the red ambient lighting inside at night if you get a chance? I've never seen a Terrain ambient lighting pic, but have seen the Nox blue in a few pics. Do all the Terrains have the same ambient lighting??
I can most certainly do that.
BRB.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Islander said:
Gearhead (I like the name by the way)--How about a pic of the red ambient lighting inside at night if you get a chance?[/color] I've never seen a Terrain ambient lighting pic, but have seen the Nox blue in a few pics. Do all the Terrains have the same ambient lighting??
Sure, here you go Islander!

http://www.terrainforum.net/index.php?topic=195.0

Thanks for the nick compliment, BTW!
;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts