GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Terrain with nav. I've figured out how to load my music onto the HDD from a USB stick. After several false starts, I've managed to load a playlist onto the HDD from a USB stock. I can use the HDD Menu and find and play the playlist.

What I would like to do next is to assign the playlist to one of the HDD Favorite buttons. So far, it looks like the only thing you can do is add the currently-playing song to a Favorite button by pressing the button for several seconds. I've tried pressing the Favorite button while at the Playlist on the HDD Menu, but it just adds the current song to the button.

Has anyone been able to do more than add the current song to a HDD Favorite button?

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I would be happy to look into this for you with your VIN. Please feel free to contact me via private message as well. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The answer I got from Tricia is that it IS NOT possible to assign a playlist to a favorite button. You must access playlists through the HDD Menu.

I suggested to Tricia that the ability to assign a playlist to a favorite button would be a nice future enhancement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts