GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, just recently purchased my used but new Chevy Equinox LT 2019 and I am so excited as it is my first car! I鈥檝e been checking out videos on how to install the front license plates but so far no real luck. Any suggestions? Thanks and God Bless!

JoseGtz488 from NJ! 馃憤馃徑馃槑馃挴

Registered
GM makes a bracket with hardware that attaches to the front bumper.
On Ebay for under $20 or see your dealer.

Registered

Registered
Wow, my first car was a 1962 Chevy I bought in 1975 :smile:

Welcome to the forum.

In 1975, a 13 year old car was unheard of. I'm guessing that you paid about $200 for it. Depending on what model. and what equipment it had, that could be worth a small fortune today. "She's real fine my 4-0-9"

Registered
My 1st car was a 71' ford pinto... $100.00... It ran but was all rusted out. I had trash can liners on the floor otherwise when I went through a puddle, water would come up and splash me. You could see the pavement looking straight down from the driver seat inside the car

Registered
In 1975, a 13 year old car was unheard of. I'm guessing that you paid about $200 for it. Depending on what model. and what equipment it had, that could be worth a small fortune today. "She's real fine my 4-0-9"
My first car--in 1968--was a '56 Chevy BelAir 2 door hardtop; paid $150 for it without engine or transmission. I had previously acquired (for $225) a 300 horse 327 and a 3-speed transmission, with all associated required parts--exhaust manifolds, intake, carb, generator, starter, bell housing, fly wheel, and clutch (for core). Spent my first 2 week leave from Air Force putting it together and then drove it for two and a half years. Wish I still had it!

Registered
My first car, a five year old '67 Camaro, was purchased for $1 (yes, one buck). It was a graduation present from my mother, but the DMV wouldn't let us just change the owner name. I had to purchase it from her first.

How I personalized it from being a grocery getter is documented here.

Registered

Yep, paid $200 for it and sold it a year later for $200 :)
I do not wish I still had it.
It was a 4 door in old lady green. Straight six with 3 on the tree.
Oops, I see I said 1962, it was a 1961. My wife had a 62.

One that went up in value if we still had it was the 1966 Caprice with 396 and SS package.

It was just like this one, except color and wheels, I saw at the Kansas City Mecum auction this winter.
Sold for $33,000 which I thought was a good buy.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts