GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered a 2011 Terrain and it has the GPS Radio, what ever it is called. I love tech but am stupid. I would like to get a jump on the use and abilities of that system. Is there somewhere on line where I can get the manual or some kind of instructions for it? I need a head start because if I get the car first I will do as I usually do and wing it and ignore the manual.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
635 Posts
You might miss out quite a bit by ignoring the manual. Such as voice commands for radio operation etc.

·
Registered
303 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
The Nav system is pretty straight forward, however, this SUV has so much electronics you'll be doing yourself a dis-service if you DON"T read and understand the systems.

·
Registered
297 Posts
RSchleder said:
The Nav system is pretty straight forward, however, this SUV has so much electronics you'll be doing yourself a dis-service if you DON"T read and understand the systems.
I agree wholeheartedly. And, I thought the manuals, especially the Navigation suppliment manual, were fun to read.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I downloaded the manual and am going through it now. Because I found this forum I started thinking about the one I ordered and started looking at the paperwork. I am goad I did because I noticed that they have the WRONG color selected. Man, I would have been been ticked when it showed up the wrong color!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts