GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you might now in sum of my new posts I have finally gotten my New Terrain...10 wks almost to the day..Really like the Feel and the way it handles..Lotta rain here in Florida so not much driving till maybe the weather breaks..Love the IpodTouch connection..Mem seats are cool also..Hope to be posting more and sum pics will be posted also like when the sun comes out....Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
nitti48 said:
As you might now in sum of my new posts I have finally gotten my New Terrain...10 wks almost to the day..Really like the Feel and the way it handles..Lotta rain here in Florida so not much driving till maybe the weather breaks..Love the IpodTouch connection..Mem seats are cool also..Hope to be posting more and sum pics will be posted also like when the sun comes out....Thanks
Does the Equinox SLT-2 also come with the mem seats..the website says no..only on the LTZ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Roesterman said:
Does the Equinox SLT-2 also come with the mem seats..the website says no..only on the LTZ
Is there such a thing as an Equinox SLT-2?
I don't know, I thought it was Terrains and maybe Acadias only???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Sorry had nomenclature wrong... its 2LT on the Equinox.
gearhead said:
Is there such a thing as an Equinox SLT-2?
I don't know, I thought it was Terrains and maybe Acadias only???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Bummer!
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top