GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got sum good news about when I might get Terrain..My dealer said he found just what I wanted probably on the same assemblyline as the one I originally ordered..That was an Onynx Black..with Jetblack interior V6 with Nav System SLT-1....This one is Carbon Black Metallic with Jetblack interior..Nav system..SLT-2..minus Rear seat Entertainment system..19" wheels..convience pkg..and towing I guess..I think everythingelse is standard on the SLT-2...He thinks I should have it by week 2 of March....Thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks..Oh yea I forgot to add it was a I-4 cylinder...I decided that i needed that for the better mileage..My driving is to me mostly Highway..cause its a main road in and out of my development to the city....or Tampa..or anyway mostly we go to....Thanks again

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The Carbon black is so much better than the flat black. Our 09 Malibu is in the carbon black and its simply awesome when its clean. Very deep metallic look. :D :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats Nitti. I've followed your "quest" here and am delighted there is light at the end of the tunnel. It took less time from CAMI to FLA than I expected...is it actually built?? If so, they should have an actual expected delivery date on the dealer invoice. Good choice on the I4 here in FLA!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I closed the deal today..It was kinda hard cause the car my salesman found for me is on the same delivery as the original one I ordered cept it was going to a different dealership which at first did not want to swap it out..Finally the came to sum sort of agreement...I was alittle mad cause no incentives at all..I got my salesman to finigle alittle thing where he thre in the 4 mudguards and a $500 Teflon Guard and Scothguard 5 yr guarantee and yes love bugs are memtioned in the warranty,hehe..Guy said no need for waxing just use soap and water...Suppose to pickup March 12 or earlier...He also could probably screwed me on trade-in cause the price he gave me$15000 was 3 months ago and its a Toyota but he gave me the same trade-in value..

Black Carbon Metallic with Jet Black Interior..I-4.SLT-2..18" wheels less the tow pkg..the convience pkg and the dvd screens...

All in all $32052.00

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
nitti48 said:
I closed the deal today..It was kinda hard cause the car my salesman found for me is on the same delivery as the original one I ordered cept it was going to a different dealership which at first did not want to swap it out..Finally the came to sum sort of agreement...I was alittle mad cause no incentives at all..I got my salesman to finigle alittle thing where he thre in the 4 mudguards and a $500 Teflon Guard and Scothguard 5 yr guarantee and yes love bugs are memtioned in the warranty,hehe..Guy said no need for waxing just use soap and water...Suppose to pickup March 12 or earlier...He also could probably screwed me on trade-in cause the price he gave me$15000 was 3 months ago and its a Toyota but he gave me the same trade-in value..

Black Carbon Metallic with Jet Black Interior..I-4.SLT-2..18" wheels less the tow pkg..the convience pkg and the dvd screens...

All in all $32052.00
Congrats nittl48!
You're going to love the SLT-2.
8) ;D 8)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Geesh where do I start..Picked it up today ans spent about an hr with my salesman..He showed me how to do everything..controls...DIC..Nav system..Sun/Moonroff Controls..Mem Seat 2 positions..Love It..Love It..I will make another post tonight in the forum for IpodTouch 2nd Generation..

This SUV has more than I ever Imagined..Only have rode it home from dealer(20miles) and so far,hehe see no problems with the I4...Also my back doors have no problems shutting and maybe its from all the motors going off when I was in Nam but I hear no tapping..or anything when I come to stop..idle in Eco mode..I will post more as I get used to everything..Oh I found no trouble with my cell as far as Bluetooth goes even thou I can only store 30 #'s with Tags...Works for me..Now on to the Ipod forum or whatever ;D

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
nitti48 said:
Geesh where do I start..Picked it up today ans spent about an hr with my salesman..He showed me how to do everything[/color]..controls...DIC..Nav system..Sun/Moonroff Controls..Mem Seat 2 positions..Love It..Love It..I will make another post tonight in the forum for IpodTouch 2nd Generation..

This SUV has more than I ever Imagined..Only have rode it home from dealer(20miles) and so far,hehe see no problems with the I4...Also my back doors have no problems shutting and maybe its from all the motors going off when I was in Nam but I hear no tapping..or anything when I come to stop..idle in Eco mode..I will post more as I get used to everything..Oh I found no trouble with my cell as far as Bluetooth goes even thou I can only store 30 #'s with Tags...Works for me..Now on to the Ipod forum or whatever ;D
Hooray!
8) 8) 8)
Now about the "showed me how to do everything" part...in a good way, I'd say "probably not, just enough to whet your appetite".
;)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea still have to use the Manual...But he hooked me up with XM and strangly the guy said i would have the free 3 months for radio and traffic but he said i was not able to be hooked with weather..But I tried weather and salesman said it apparently is free not associated with XM...Where his dealership is in Lake Wales..weather showed up for there and when I got closer to where I live it changed to my city..regular weather or extended..Nothing was blanked out..Its really weird..Wonder if its somehow associated with the Nav System?? Salesman told me to try it whenever and if it goes out to call him..Could not comprehend everything that the XM guy said but Weather was not available cept i got it and traffic also...Go figure....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts