GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been looking at this forum awhile and decided its time to join in and say hi. Well finally decided that the equinox is the right car to get for the soon to be wife. I'm wondering a few things. I'm sorry if some of this is repeated, as I am at work and its hard to search for everything.

Anyways, anyone know if there is any major changes in price for the 2012 yr. I plan to buy an LTZ model and I'm considering waiting since it will be July in 4 days and the 2012 should be out by mid aug? How well does the rear entertainment package work, is it built good or something that our 5yr old son can break easily (i haven't been able to find one around my area that has this installed). I mean I can buy a set of ones i can mount for 100-200 but then i need to run all the wires and all. Also does anyone have brownstone with white exterior, i want to see what it looks like, as i can't seem to find one to see it that way :). thanks in advance.

·
Registered
39 Posts
From what I have read there will be a few changes such as Pandora on navigation and blind side monitoring etc. On both of the Equinox's (LTZ) I own we have the rear entertainment package. It works great and I like the fact that one can watch a movie while the other passenger can play a video game etc.

My wife's Equinox is olympic white with the brownstone interior. We really like the two tone and have been very pleased.

Let me know if you would like me to post a picture of the interior.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure pictures would be great and very much appreciated :) , seems your wife and my fiance have the same taste in car colors.

·
Registered
39 Posts
SlayerX11 said:
Sure pictures would be great and very much appreciated :) , seems your wife and my fiance have the same taste in car colors.
Here you go!! Hope this helps make your decision.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks that does help, if it aint any trouble could you take a few of the back, want to see how the dvd system looks and all. thanks again btw, need to go show these to her when she gets back :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
SlayerX11 said:
thanks that does help, if it aint any trouble could you take a few of the back, want to see how the dvd system looks and all. thanks again btw, need to go show these to her when she gets back :)
here's photos of the back!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool, thanks alot and she loves the look of it. Our only problem now is finding one closer then 10 and half hrs away. Might have to just order a 2012, hopefully the cost stays around the same.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I can also try to locate a vehicle for you. In order to do a search, I will need your zip code as well as the options that you would like for the vehicle. As far as pricing for the 2012 model year, those numbers have not yet been announced. I will keep you updated when I reveice the information. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts