GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought a new 2012 GMC Terrain SLE-2, black on black a few days ago. I'm not a fan of the standard black grill and am thinking of getting an aftermarket chrome grill insert. They're around $140 online - has anyone had any experience with these? Is it easy to install? Does it look different from the rest of the genuine chrome? Or better yet, does anyone want to trade theirs for mine? (I'm in Toronto, Canada).

Attachments

·
Registered
10,406 Posts
I think that YOUR grill looks great as is. But, to each there own...

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
2012terrain said:
Hi, I bought a new 2012 GMC Terrain SLE-2, black on black a few days ago. I'm not a fan of the standard black grill and am thinking of getting an aftermarket chrome grill insert. They're around $140 online - has anyone had any experience with these? Is it easy to install? Does it look different from the rest of the genuine chrome? Or better yet, does anyone want to trade theirs for mine? (I'm in Toronto, Canada).
There are grills(aftermarket)out there that just snap over the oem and some that bolt on behind oem.
I replaced mine with a 3 pcs billet grill that bolted on and it was no problem to add I would think switching out grill would be a big pain...

·
Registered
977 Posts
On my Nox I bought a snap on one from ebay. Install took less than 1 minute and it looks great. You just snap it in. You may find one on ebay for a lower price. Mine (for the Nox) was about $100.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts