GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be collecting an SLT-1 in next couple of weeks.

Prior to paperwork go round with GMC dealer would appreciate a heads up from anyone who has a line on what current GMC 'Dealer Financing' rates are around for say $32k/72 mths. (Of course deps. on credit rating etc)

Have had a Bank 45 day window auto loan line in place for 3 cycles, while searched for vehicle.

1st was at 4.25%, 2nd was at 3.16%, but that has just run out while waiting for Terrain to be built.
Latest is 4.87%, which is a bit of a bummer, to have missed the 3.16%.

So wondering what GMC dealers have available.?

Are GMAC still financing or did they get out of it??

LW4T

·
Registered
59 Posts
We picked up our terrain in May and I was approved at Chase Bank for 4.32% and I told the Finance person if GMAC could match it I would go with them. They did and that was on a $20K and some change loan for 60 months. There might be better rates out there now.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jimmy-b said:
We picked up our terrain in May and I was approved at Chase Bank for 4.32% and I told the Finance person if GMAC could match it I would go with them. They did and that was on a $20K and some change loan for 60 months. There might be better rates out there now.
Thanks J-B.
Were there any 'Finance Fees' etc thrown at you at signing, or did you just start off on the monthly payment based on the 4.32% & go from there?
LW4T

·
Registered
63 Posts
I got 3.49% on $20k for 60 months. No special fees or hidden costs. I was able to setup direct deposit on the spot as well.

·
Registered
378 Posts
PNC has 3.29 for 48 months, 3.75 for 60. Best rate I've seen

·
Registered
59 Posts
Were there any 'Finance Fees' etc thrown at you at signing, or did you just start off on the monthly payment based on the 4.32% & go from there?
LW4T

No finance fees.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got a cap one rate of 3.23% APR for 60 months.

·
Registered
28 Posts
There is no real way to compare rates fairly since it is always a shell game since the dealership is also trying to make money too. You need to have FIRM offer in hand BEFORE you sit down to discuss financing, i.e., do your home work. I walked in with a 2.99 APR from a national major creditor and signed with a local banking institution with a 2.59 APR for 48-months. Knowing your credit score in advance is all part of your homework!

Study well and good luck!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts