GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the subject says...is the wait for this thing like waiting for a stupid rebate from best buy? We bought back in March, and it included the debit card for "maintenance"...aka oil changes...

Into month 3 and nothing so far.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Our Nox should be here in couple of weeks and it was supposed to have the Maintenance card to.We will find out more then

·
Registered
56 Posts
1.5 Months and still waiting

ycrad said:
As the subject says...is the wait for this thing like waiting for a stupid rebate from best buy? We bought back in March, and it included the debit card for "maintenance"...aka oil changes...

Into month 3 and nothing so far.

·
Registered
332 Posts
2 months and waiting.

Getting an oil change today at the dealership and they said they will not charge me for it but keep it on file and charge it to the maintenance card when it arrives.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I believe that this is only for GM Canada but its gone now too. When you purchase a vehicle they give you CAN$750 with it.

ccharlie said:
What maintenance card? Bought my Nox in Feb in USA and nothing was ever mentioned by dealer or salesman.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You might be right (Canada only). I assumed Gm was doing this in the USA too. This replaced the "gold medal" bonus at the time which was 500 off the top...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Is this $750 CAN GM Card still available in Canada on the 'Nox? Would this be something I could ask for when I pick mine up in a few weeks?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ask for It . It was part of the promotion ,low interest rate and the 750$ maintenance card so you should get it

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sweet, I most definately will. He told me I would be getting the 3.9% interest rate and I have seen the maintenance card advertised around the dealerships but wasn't sure if applied. Thanks!

·
Registered
332 Posts
nomad06 said:
Ask for It . It was part of the promotion ,low interest rate and the 750$ maintenance card so you should get it
Different promotions are available at different times. Around Christmas time it was the $1000 Holiday cash, then it was the $750 maintenance card and now it's $1500 accessories on trucks.

We ordered our Nox in January during the $1000 bonus promo. When it arrived they said they could not secure the $1000 bonus anymore because the $750 maintenance card promo was in effect. So what they did was give us both the $1000 bonus and the $750 maintenance card. ;D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Whoa! Did you ever get lucky 2010Nox! See, i'm not sure that I will get anything because it's just the $1500 chrome accessories for trucks that is being advertised like crazy on the radio and tv stations here. I ordered mine on May 1st and nothing was mentioned about the $750...so I am kinda of hoping that something pops up in June before I pick mine up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, the $750.00 Maintenance card ended May 31st, 2010. I would still ask the sales critter though.

My car was delivered on April 29th, and I still have not received my Maintenance card.

They did say it could take up to 8 weeks to get it, So I hurry up and wait...

·
Registered
33 Posts
davmyrnis said:
To the best of my knowledge, the $750.00 Maintenance card ended May 31st, 2010. I would still ask the sales critter though.

My car was delivered on April 29th, and I still have not received my Maintenance card.

They did say it could take up to 8 weeks to get it, So I hurry up and wait...
Wow!!!! You folks in Canada are really lucky. In the region of the U.S. where I live, the only rebate was from my credt union, and GM financing was 6.9%. Went with USAA to save 2.5% and the $750 member rebate. I did get a coupon (wait for it.....) for a free oil change from my dealer. I guess it's better than nothin'.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hmmm, interesting my sales rep said nothing to me about this maintenance card. I ordered early May. I just sent him an email. Kind of a piss off especially when I didn't get offered the bonus gas card that they advertise on their own website and then when I inquired I got one....

·
Registered
332 Posts
jmc_tx said:
Wow!!!! You folks in Canada are really lucky. In the region of the U.S. where I live, the only rebate was from my credt union, and GM financing was 6.9%. Went with USAA to save 2.5% and the $750 member rebate. I did get a coupon (wait for it.....) for a free oil change from my dealer. I guess it's better than nothin'.
Except for the fact that we probably paid 10% more for the same vehicle here than in the USA, plus an additional 12% tax on top of that, plus A/C tax, plus tire tax and plus documentation fees.

·
Registered
282 Posts
davmyrnis - if what you say is true, then I am most definately going to contact my dealer about the card :). Don't wanna miss out on that if I don't have to! Perhaps they count on people being too shy to ask or don't take into account the number of forums out there!

Amen 2010Nox! I read about all these purchase prices on the 'Nox posted by people here and I'm like whoaa...I paid way more than that haha. In fact, I was just taking a glance at all my papers this morning...friggin' tire tax, admin fees and all that!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I found this "*$750 Goodwrench Maintenance Card is available on all eligible new 2009/2010 MY GM vehicles from March 2 to April 30, 2010 at participating dealers in Canada." So..perhaps my dealer will tell me, if I email him, that he's not a "participating dealer" or the 'Nox is not one of the "eligible vehicles"....I guess I can't do anything then? Well...and I ordered mine on May 1...it's only a couple days late!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
2010Nox said:
Except for the fact that we probably paid 10% more for the same vehicle here than in the USA, plus an additional 12% tax on top of that, plus A/C tax, plus tire tax and plus documentation fees.
10%? The price difference between my SLT-2 and a US SLT-2 is 10 THOUSAND dollars, not 10%. Then add the 12% sales tax.

And no income tax rebates like in the US either.

Automakers use incentives as an argument against lowering Canadian MSRPs given the near-parity of our dollars.

But I dogress....

·
Registered
332 Posts
Terrain said:
10%? The price difference between my SLT-2 and a US SLT-2 is 10 THOUSAND dollars, not 10%. Then add the 12% sales tax.
I was being conservative and should of said "at least" 10%.

And the reason for the difference I guess is that Canadians like to get screwed more and pay more for just about everything including the nice taxes to fund bloated social programs, feel good environmental programs and line the politicians pockets.

You know social programs are too good when people that don't want to work can almost afford a new Nox. ::)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts