GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Since having the radio/nav, unit actually replaced about a year ago haven't had a problem since ( SRX )
And my Terrain I guess Iv'e been lucky , no problems with that radio/nav system . [ knock on wood ]
I did read that Garmin's are good nav systems and that you get updates for free for life ! Is that true ? If so , that would be the way to go for sure .

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Yessem.. my 10yr old Garmin has been updated several times.. and the other 1yr old is getting done this weekend Since its used everyday. Never had an issue or problem with Garmin products.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't think she or GM has been on here for a long time

2014 Terrain SLE-2 /Silver Sky Metallic / 3.6 L V6 / AWD / Pioneer Stereo / 85,600 miles as of March 2021
Thank you. Do you happen to know anyone who can point me in the right direction.
I just purchased a 2010 gmc terrain slt-2 last week and starting noticing some issuing with having to hit the ok button every time i start the car so i starting researching and came across this forum and see others are having same problems. Wondering what i can do since i bought it used? Someone also said it had a recall on the system but i can't seem to find it anywhere plz help. Thank you for your time in advance.

Debi

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thank you. Do you happen to know anyone who can point me in the right direction.
I just purchased a 2010 gmc terrain slt-2 last week and starting noticing some issuing with having to hit the ok button every time i start the car so i starting researching and came across this forum and see others are having same problems. Wondering what i can do since i bought it used? Someone also said it had a recall on the system but i can't seem to find it anywhere plz help. Thank you for your time in advance.

Debi
Hi, sorry I do not. Maybe another member will give you advice. I just know that GM hasn't been here.

2014 Terrain SLE-2 /Silver Sky Metallic / 3.6 L V6 / AWD / Pioneer Stereo / 85,600 miles as of March 2021

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, sorry I do not. Maybe another member will give you advice. I just know that GM hasn't been here.

Thank i did finally get some answers from GM not the ones i wanted but at least i got answers i appreciate you trying to help. Thanks again.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts