GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done any modifications to the driver's seat to make it more comfortable for a big person or is it all in the adjustments? thanks

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
JerryP said:
Has anyone done any modifications to the driver's seat to make it more comfortable for a big person or is it all in the adjustments? thanks
there is a thread about this but I think the guy just traded the vehicle in on something else.
How did that test drive go for you when you purchased the vehicle? seat feel good at that time ?

·
Registered
10,510 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
there is a thread about this but I think the guy just traded the vehicle in on something else.
How did that test drive go for you when you purchased the vehicle? seat feel good at that time ?
I thought that he went to an upholstery shop and had the padding moved around to fit him better. Seems like it cost quite a few bucks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Test drives are fine, but after being in my front seat for 5-7 hours on some day trips, I found it to be very uncomfortable. I'm 6'3" 250 lbs and after about 4 hours, my right leg and butt were sore.
I traded it for a Ford Edge last week. Better mileage, more room and runs good.
The Terrain is a fine car, just didn't fit me the way I thought it would. I traded a Buick Rendezvous which had a ton of room for it. Shouldn't have done that.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Is your wallet in your left pocket? If so take it out. I had same problems with my right leg so i pulled my thick wallet out and placed it in the cubby hole. No more pains on my 6wall hr drive once a month

1 - 5 of 5 Posts