GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 redline and was wondering if anyone knew them caliper size on them? TIA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m so sorry... I actually meant to front rotor size, because I’m looking into purchasing caliper covers. I just got a little ahead of myself.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I believe the front rotors are 11.811 inches in diameter (300mm).

·
Registered
89 Posts
The redline/2.0t have larger front rotors than lower trims.

IIrc, they were in 12.x" diameter range

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
237 Posts
The redline/2.0t have larger front rotors than lower trims.

IIrc, they were in 12.x" diameter range

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Rock Auto and NAPA show 300mm diameter for 2.0T :shrug:

Redline package was appearance upgrades. Nothing performance related.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Reactions: bigb12359

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looking online, it appears that other ventors other than RockAuto and NAPA are selling 300mm (11.8") rotors for the 2.0T Nox/Terrain. They also sell 321mm (12.6") rotors for that application. Why they list both instead of just the larger rotor, I don't know.

The build sheet for my '18 Terrain Denali (2.0T only) indicates a brake sytem RPO code of J17. At the various online vendors that translates to the 321mm rotors. The 300mm rotors appear to be for an RPO code of J60. So the safest way to determine the rotor size would be to check the build sheet for the RPO code.

I don't know what trim/engine versions of the Nox/Terrain would have a J60 code. Perhaps the J60 is used on smaller diameter wheels and/or smaller displacement engines.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I’m so sorry... I actually meant to front rotor size, because I’m looking into purchasing caliper covers. I just got a little ahead of myself.
Core26, if you're looking at MGP Caliper Covers they are asking for further sizing 16" or 17" rotors correct? I have the 19' Denali and was told to select 17" rotors. Obviously the rotors themselves are not either size which made it very confusing but after discussing with them they told me to select 17" and they fit perfect. I'm assuming your redline is the 2.0T so I'd select 17".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts