GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, that time of year again when Sirius/XM subscription radio is broadcasting 60 free channels. The period runs for about 2 weeks, starting today, November 20th, 2015.

I have both the Traverse and the Ford tuned in since this morning since neither has had a paid subscription for a while.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yep, I saw a commercial for it and tuned right in. I'm not in my car enough to pay for it so it's nice when it's free for a change of pace from the local channels. I believe this is the 3rd time this year they have done it.

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
And all the new features are active also such as local gas prices, weather, and movie times.

·
Registered
909 Posts
If you're willing to play their games, you can get 6 months for $25 + fees (total of about $32) every 6 months. They don't have my credit card info, tell them to send me the bill, and then when they do, call to cancel, and after about 10 mins., they'll offer 5 or 6 months renewal for $25. I'm on my 2nd 6 month renewal this way.

They usually offer $99 renewal for a year right off the bat, but I keep telling them, that's just too much to fit in my budget, then they come back with like a $49 6 month deal, still tell them it's not in the budget, then they offer $25 for 5 months. I told them to make it 6 monts and I'll renew. Done that twice now...

Hair Nation is AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
I am on the $25 for 6 months on my Colorado truck. Will need to renew on Dec 2nd.

I have the $77/yr on the the 2015 Equinox after the free period expired, but it also has the Enhanced features.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts