GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my huskyliners for my 2010 equinox..and while they seem to be molded correctly..they don't lay completely flat. As in i can push down on them and they pop back up. Also near the door sill they seem to be "folded" back a little bit...but if i push them down they line up perfectly.

Do you think they will eventually settle down due to gravity and they are just a little out of shape due to being in the box and being shipped?

anyone else with huskyliners have this?

thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Mine could also be pushed down a little and then popped back up but they are seeming to settle down now. I think a lot of it has to do with how they are packaged. I don't have any problems with the area near the sills folding up. I really like em.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
coreyp said:
Mine could also be pushed down a little and then popped back up but they are seeming to settle down now. I think a lot of it has to do with how they are packaged. I don't have any problems with the area near the sills folding up. I really like em.
thanks...maybe im just being paranoid. The passenger side doesn't "fold" up..just the driver side..here is a picture of what it looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
I heated it a little with a heat gun and now they hold well

·
Registered
15 Posts
djmodifyd said:
I just purchased my husky liners for my 2010 equinox..and while they seem to be molded correctly..they don't lay completely flat. As in i can push down on them and they pop back up. Also near the door sill they seem to be "folded" back a little bit...but if i push them down they line up perfectly.

Do you think they will eventually settle down due to gravity and they are just a little out of shape due to being in the box and being shipped?

anyone else with huskyliners have this?

thanks!
Just purchased a new liner from eBay last two weeks ago, the same happens. There are some humps on my liner and until now.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
There is another thread on this problem.
The older units had a big gap by the door sill. The newer units were fixed. I contacted Husky(as have others) and Husky sent a set(not just the drivers unit) free.
Maybe you got an older set. Did you get them from Husky or a reseller? Resellers may have a bunch of older sets in stock and don't know about the problem.
Contact Husky and tell them you have this problem and this website recommended you contact them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts