GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my first two mods performed and think they look great. Running boards were mostly for my kids but I think they look good.

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
Oh wow nice grill! I had only seen people do grills on Terrain so far so wasn't sure how it would look on an Equinox but I totally love it. Can you share info on where you got it from and model, etc? I'm gonna get one for sure.

edit:
Makes the car actually look very classy too, unlike some grills on other cars that make it look overboard. Again totally love it, so doing this!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow!! I really like the looks of the running boards and the grill. :thumb: I like the chrome on the running boards. What was the cost on the running boards and how hard were they to install?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
equinox2 said:
Oh wow nice grill! I had only seen people do grills on Terrain so far so wasn't sure how it would look on an Equinox but I totally love it. Can you share info on where you got it from and model, etc? I'm gonna get one for sure.

edit:
Makes the car actually look very classy too, unlike some grills on other cars that make it look overboard. Again totally love it, so doing this!
The grille is an E&G Classics mesh grille that cost around $215 US dollars. This grille is kinda tricky to install but makes the car look so classy. I ordered my grill from carid.com.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2011LTZ said:
Wow!! I really like the looks of the running boards and the grill. :thumb: I like the chrome on the running boards. What was the cost on the running boards and how hard were they to install?
The running boards are ATS Designs SL Series. I ordered from carid.com for about $350 us dollars. These were not hard to install. Took me probably 3-4 hours with the help of a 5 and 7 year old. Probably could have done it in 2-3 by myself.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Looks GREAT !!!

:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
cant see the pictures ...... bad thread i think

·
Registered
30 Posts