GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday the wife and I stopped by the local dealer that was just awarded a GMC franchise. We had shopped at the other dealership in town and HATED it. Basically ignored us because we were young so we just left and was searching on the net for a Terrain.

We were trying to decide between the Terrain and Equinox and finally settled on the Terrain for bascially one reason. Heated cloth seats. I know it sounds stupid but you CAN NOT get the Equinox built with them on the cloth seats.

Anyways, we stopped by the dealer and talked to them about ordering one. They then informed us that they had one coming in with everything that we wanted minus the sunroof, so we claimed it.

2010 GMC Terrain SLE2, 4cyl, FWD, Merlot Jewel Metallic, Jet Black cloth int, Convenience package (remote start, heated seats, bluetooth) and that is basically it. It has a TPW of 3/08 and is already at code 3100 so the wait shouldnt be that long.

MSRP is $27,135 and we are getting it for $25,518!!!! The dealer was very reluctant to give it to us at that price but eventually (5 minutes later, lol) agreed to honor all of my discounts.

Sidenote: I showed my mother in law the Terrain about 6 weeks ago and the NEXT day she bought one. Traded in her 01 Explorer on it. Its exactly the same as ours option wise except its silver and has the V6.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Welcome bballr4567.
8)
Congrats on choosing a Terrain.
Lots of good info here to pass the time as you wait for it to land.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Terrain was a no brainer for me but I had to convince the wife to not get a Nox. lol

·
Registered
265 Posts
:( :mad: 8) :-X :'(...I want Mine..LMAO

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Welcome bballr!!

Enjoy the forum and the local crazies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts