GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics of my Terrain :)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Very nice colour combination, SuperMat64!!!
Congrats and thanks for sharing!

One thing may I suggest you get a "Super Floor Matt", at least on the driver's side?
LOL, J/K!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
gearhead said:
One thing may I suggest you get a "Super Floor Matt", at least on the driver's side?
Looks like he has Huskys or Weathertechs.

May I ask what direction 'O' is on your compass?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
O is likely for Ouest which is West. I think he is in the Montreal area. Nice looking ride by the way. I pick mine up tomorrow at 1:00 PM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Seveniron said:
O is likely for Ouest which is West. I think he is in the Montreal area. Nice looking ride by the way. I pick mine up tomorrow at 1:00 PM.
Ah yes, makes sense. Didn't notice the lack of a front license plate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Terrain said:
Looks like he has Huskys or Weathertechs.[/color]

May I ask what direction 'O' is on your compass?
By golly, you're right, Terrain!
Guess I wasn't finished my first coffee of the day when I was looking at the pics this morning LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
gearhead said:
By golly, you're right, Terrain!
Guess I wasn't finished my first coffee of the day when I was looking at the pics this morning LOL!
No worries... I think I had just finished my first cup, which was for some reason, abnormally weak.

But I digress...
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top