GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Vote on your favorite interior color

• Total voters
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I had the Brownstone on my 2010 EQ, black exterior. The brown plastic parts looked fake.
My 2010 was totaled, so in my 2012 I went with the jet black. It all blends in, and I am really happy. the black parts do not show scuff marks like the brown did.
but to each his (or her) own!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just Purchased my Second Terrain Denali V6. This one is my first AWD and came with black interior like my first but white stitching on the seats and red stitching on the door trims. Strange. Anyone know why or if this is common?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just in terms of color combinations, I like the Brownstone. Unfortunately it was only available in the Premier.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Our 2011 Equinox LTZ has the black Leather with the red stitching, real nice looking. The only car i like with black interior is a sports car. The 15 Buick Premium has a light chocolate, a lot easier to keep clean.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Anyone here old enough to remember when you could purchase a new motor vehicle with an interior color other than black, gray or tan?

Remember the nice shades of red, blue, green, oxblood, silver, etc?

So many new motor vehicle today have BORING interior colors and trim.

·
Registered
9,965 Posts
1999 White C5 Coupe said:
Anyone here old enough to remember when you could purchase a new motor vehicle with an interior color other than black, gray or tan?

Remember the nice shades of red, blue, green, oxblood, silver, etc?

So many new motor vehicle today have BORING interior colors and trim.
Yep - my favorite color is white, but is is not an option with these vehicles, unless you go aftermarket.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Black on Black
but don't leave roof open at Virginia Beach in 110 degree weather and expect the seats to be nice and cool been there done it learned to carry a couple of those airline blankets one steals to sit on Thanks Delta

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Rit said:
Yep - my favorite color is white, but is is not an option with these vehicles, unless you go aftermarket.
always liked white just sold 92 sunbird convertible red with white leather sharp looking vehicle bought new was going to give it to grandson when he turns 16 but figured that it didn't have many safety options so purchased Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible New XT5 has Sahara Beige w/Jet Black Accents which is the closest to white I've seen

·
Registered
254 Posts
Blue is what I yearn for. Had a blue 1969 Pontiac Catalina that had a blue interior. I remember green interiors back then also. I had a dark green metallic 1976 Ford Maverick that had a green interior, and a 1979 maroon Bobcat with red interior. My favorite car was my former 2003 Impala with navy blue exterior and a blue interior with the sport bucket seat package. At least GM lightened up the roof portion of the Equinox so it is not all black.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have a 1967 Mercury Cougar in my garage that has a green vinyl interior. I grew up with this vehicle. My dad purchased it new. I couldn't imagine it any other way.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm pretty sure the exterior is Inverness Green based on color cards I've seen online. The interior is on the lighter side. It's almost a gold color with a light green tint:

*** EDIT ***
Looking at the color swatches on this website, it looks like the interior color is called Parchment. In my minds eye, I always thought it was closer to the Ivy Gold. One of these days I need to get this thing restored...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts