·
Registered
10 Posts
I really like the red. :)

·
Administrator
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This vehicle does seem to benefit greatly from some colors over others. More than most cars I think.

·
Registered
89 Posts
admin said:
This vehicle does seem to benefit greatly from some colors over others. More than most cars I think.
I agree, especially with the non-body color moldings all around the bottom.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
I have quicksilver but voted Black. I wanted black and couldn;t find one within 500 miles with what I needed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I really love the carbon black. It has an amazing shimmer to it; not too dark, not too light. It looks especially good with a proper coat of wax.

·
Registered
115 Posts
why is cardinal red metallic not listed?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I really wanted to get the Cyber Grey, but it is the wife's vehicle and she picked Mocha Steel.

·
Registered
44 Posts
SnowItch said:
Welcome to the forum.

You married a wise woman with impeccable taste.
Looks like you two will have the exact same vehicle minus the 19" chromes.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Boltbacker said:
I really wanted to get the Cyber Grey, but it is the wife's vehicle and she picked Mocha Steel.
Are you on the Acadia forum?

·
Registered
44 Posts
NY_Joe said:
Are you on the Acadia forum?
Yep, I have an Acadia and my wife has an Outlook currently that she will be trading in to get the Nox.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Boltbacker said:
Yep, I have an Acadia and my wife has an Outlook currently that she will be trading in to get the Nox.
I thought I recognized the name from the forum. You were one of the early, or at least more active posters.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
297 Posts
We're going to be ordering a Mocha Steel LTZ soon, and going with the Brownstone interior.

·
Registered
297 Posts
SnowItch said:
Welcome to the forum.

Same combination I have. Love it.
Thanks for the welcome, SnowItch. Love the site. Lots of great info.

Glad you like the combination. Seems to be a good match of colors.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Best color is Silver Ice Metalic on my Nox. Next best color is on our 2010 Camaro Red Jewel Tintcoat. Wish they would have had the option for the Nox.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, this is my first post and I ordered Merlot Jewell Metallic on SLT-2.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Merlot Jewell.... Thats the color of my Terrain SLE. Great color... looks especially nice when freshly washed.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I wanted black but the Nox coming in that had what I wanted was Mocha. The saleman showed me a Mocha Nox and I liked it. I'm glad I got the Mohca .. Dosen't show the dirt like black

1 - 20 of 107 Posts