GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Terrain SLT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone Know what connector this is, It goes to the factory sub in the back. I want to add a sub without splicing and I plan to wire this to a LOC to my to convert it to rca for my amp.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Does anyone Know what connector this is, It goes to the factory sub in the back. I want to add a sub without splicing and I plan to wire this to a LOC to my to convert it to rca for my amp.

Thanks.
I presume you’ve done the research here and know to only use that connector to splice for a sub if you have the V6 w/Pioneer system. If you have the 4 cylinder, you’ll need to disable ANC system before adding a sub, and even then, some have reported issues…

·
Registered
2011 Terrain SLT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I presume you’ve done the research here and know to only use that connector to splice for a sub if you have the V6 w/Pioneer system. If you have the 4 cylinder, you’ll need to disable ANC system before adding a sub, and even then, some have reported issues…
Yes I have the v6 and I plan to wire this to a LOC and then into my amp I also got the pioneer system

·
Registered
327 Posts
Thanks I had no clue we're to find this
If you can't find the female mate for it then go to a junkyard and rip the connector off of the sub box and use that as your mate. At least then you won't have to cut and splice.

Other than that just use posi-taps. They are very invasive and easy to use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts