GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just purchased the Platinum GMEPP from Dennis Fichtner, at Denny Menholt Chevrolet in Montana. 72 mos/75k miles, zero deductible. This gets me to mid-2026 and just under 90k miles, which is perfect. It was a simple process, all done through e-mail and one phone call at the end for my CC info. Very pleased and recommend giving Dennis a shot if you're in the market for a plan.

Tom

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
How much?

·
Registered
209 Posts
$1550 don't sound bad very reasonable. How ever I do all my own oil changes & brakes. Would receipts satisfy the requirements or does this extended coverage require the dealer to perform everything?

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Fine print’s probably a mile long...

Reactions: Crankme69

·
Registered
51 Posts
It states "You must have Your Vehicle serviced as recommended by the Vehicle's manufacturer. If requested, proof of required service including verifiable receipts proving purchases of all required parts and materials necessary to perform the required maintenance; confirming the date and mileage for the services performed. Maintenance and/or service work receipts may be requested by the Administrator."

So no requirement for any particular service agency, or DIY prohibition. Just keep the receipts.

Tom

21 - 26 of 26 Posts