GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed this color as an option when I went to build a 2011 'Nox LTZ on the Chevy site. Has anybody seen this color in person on a 'Nox or on another Chevy vehicle? It looks like you are required to pick the Brownston/Jet Black interior, if you get the Espresso Brown Metallic exterior.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Its on some Buick vehicles. Its a pretty classy color in person.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Are you sue it's not Mocha Steel Metalic? I don't see Espresso

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
equinox2 said:
Are you sue it's not Mocha Steel Metalic? I don't see Espresso
No..it's expresso brown met. New color for 2011. As stated by OP's post..it is shown on Equinox site.

·
Registered
378 Posts
IceMan said:
No..it's expresso brown met. New color for 2011. As stated by OP's post..it is shown on Equinox site.
Ah, right, you have to go to Build like OP said, I missed that. Very interesting.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
includes (RSX) 18" (45.7 cm) chrome-clad aluminum wheels, (GLP) Espresso Brown Metallic exterior paint and (AFN) Brownstone/Jet Black leather-appointed seats
Looks like its a special package called the "spring special package".

·
Registered
55 Posts
STrange when I go to the Equinox site, it doesn't give me the option to select a color (but I did also see the ESPRESSO BROWN color option). Very intrigued, because if I like the ride of the Nox/Terrain, it'll come down to the color combination and I LOVE the Equinox in Mocha Steel. I imagine ESPRESSO BROWN with the Brownstone interior must be nice.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Yea, call up your dealer and see what is up. They will have more info on that for sure.

·
Registered
378 Posts
bballr4567 said:
Yea, call up your dealer and see what is up. They will have more info on that for sure.
Well definitely do not call my dealer in Sterling VA, they are USELESS. The service guy hasn't called me back about to Dexos oil for 2 days now.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wonder what the 18" chrome clad wheels look like?

·
Registered
120 Posts
This color choice is ONLY available when you add the spring special package and ONLY available for the LTZ

Spring Special Package:

includes (RSX) 18" (45.7 cm) chrome-clad aluminum wheels, (GLP) Espresso Brown Metallic exterior paint and (AFN) Brownstone/Jet Black leather-appointed seats

In order to choose this feature, you also need to add: -Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) chrome-clad aluminum -Tires, P235/55R18 all-season, blackwall -Espresso Brown Metallic

·
Registered
5 Posts
barhoc11 said:
This color choice is ONLY available when you add the spring special package and ONLY available for the LTZ

Spring Special Package:

In order to choose this feature, you also need to add: -Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) chrome-clad aluminum -Tires, P235/55R18 all-season, blackwall -Espresso Brown Metallic
We just bought the new Equinox in Espresso Brown (it is NOT metallic) with the Spring package. It is a beautiful color and the chrome package is awesome. Seating is the leather brownstone/jet black leather. If you haven't seen one, they are quite rare in our area, you should! Loving it so far.

·
Registered
10,528 Posts
SoonerOne said:
We just bought the new Equinox in Espresso Brown (it is NOT metallic) with the Spring package. It is a beautiful color and the chrome package is awesome. Seating is the leather brownstone/jet black leather. If you haven't seen one, they are quite rare in our area, you should! Loving it so far.

This will probably be a rare collector's car because I am assuming the color was created because of lack of access to metalic particles for many paints due to the earthquake in Japan. I suupose name it "Spring Package" was a lot more politically correct than something like "Japanese Tradgedy Version".

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would love to see that color. No dealer in my area has it. SoonerOne. can you post a pic of yours?

·
Registered
22 Posts
RIT333 said:
This will probably be a rare collector's car because I am assuming the color was created because of lack of access to metalic particles for many paints due to the earthquake in Japan. I suupose name it "Spring Package" was a lot more politically correct than something like "Japanese Tradgedy Version".
This color option came out before the earthquake in Japan. I bought my Equinox at the beginning of March, and it was available then.

·
Registered
10,528 Posts
cafeldmann said:
This color option came out before the earthquake in Japan. I bought my Equinox at the beginning of March, and it was available then.
[/quote
Whoops - Sorry, hope it didn't cause the earthquake. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
5 Posts
rickbb63 said:
I would love to see that color. No dealer in my area has it. SoonerOne. can you post a pic of yours?
I am brand new to this forum so I'll try to figure out how to post a pic of it. It is my profile picture, but probably too small to tell anything about it. The color is a deep brown, almost deep burgundy. I've never seen anything like it, I love it! ;D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Wow nice color. If you can when you have time it would be nice to see it outside too in daylight, thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi There,

New to this site and we bought a 2011 GMC Terrain SLT 2 in the Espresso Brown, The username was from our 2007 Equinox......lol It's a beautiful color with all the chrome.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts