GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took our neighbors out to lunch today in the brand new Terrain. They have a one year old Escalade and a two year old loaded Expedition. They were so impressed with the new GMC they are going to dump the Expedition and get a new Terrain for the wife. She liked the size, comfort & style much better than the Ford she drives everyday. When I told them the EPA mileage figures, they just couldn't believe it for a vehicle this size with the available options. Maybe I should get some kind of commission...like mudflaps or something!! The NAV/stereo blew them away. Not bad for a car I've had for one whole day.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Islander said:
Maybe I should get some kind of commission...like mudflaps or something!! The NAV/stereo blew them away.
Well hopefully they picked up the tab for lunch?
;)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell, I'm so happy with the car I was delighted to pick up the tab. I'll let them buy next time when we go out to dinner!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The more I drive this car, the more I am blown away by the technology, ride, quiet cabin, and other features I just didn't expect. I find something new to like every day and I haven't even begun to experiment with half the technical features on this Terrain. It handles so well, grips the road with sport sedan authority, and maks my daily work commute so enjoyable, I expect I'll be putting a lot fewer miles on the Bimmer because at least for the moment, I enjoy driving the Terrain every bit as much. I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend to explore the ever increasing "discoveries" that make these vehicles a truly remarkable driving experience. It has become easy to understand the enthusiasm expressed on this forum. And I've only had it in the garage for 5 days!! And all this on regular gas---imagine that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts