GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to have some comments from persons driving now Equinox and how they find this truck VS a BMW X3. my rent is ending shortly on a X3 and, I am analysing the possibility to make the move or, first, make a road test with the Equinox.

tks

G

·
Didn't the BMW X3 come out in 03, 04. 2011 is the new redesign and it looks pretty [email protected]

Test drive both...just make sure you test the 2011. Never buy an outgoing model. come next year you're vehicle looks pretty much the same as the 7 year old one sitting right beside it and if you go to sell it 5 years down the road it's now a 3 generation old styling.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
When you say "rent" I assume you mean lease...or is it actually a rental? Speaking of which, the Enterprise rental place I pass by every day has a couple of Equinoxes on the lot..you might rent one for a few days for comparison. I have a friend with an 07 BWM X3 which I've only been a passenger in...but I think you can expect the Nox to not have quite as much power, and the handling won't be as good as the BMW. Having said that, the Nox has plenty of power with both the I4 and V6, and the handling is quite good. Also with the Nox you'll get better gas mileage and a more modern interior and much lower operating costs...especially after the warranty ends. Of course if you plan on leasing and getting a new car every two years that last part won't matter...just go with whatever you like and can afford.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I prefer the look of the Nox/Terrain than the X3...

If i had the cash i would have go with a X5... But way pricier...

And i think its always better a less luxury but new car than a used higher priced vehicle...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts