GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys Ive used the search as well as Google and can't seem to find a positive answer as to whether or not this is possible. Does anyone know if I can swap these ricer looking clear and chrome tail lights on my 07 Equinox for the nice all red ones that the Torrent uses? They look to be the same body style just rebranded (just like the blazer/jimmy/bravada/typhoon/s10/sonoma/etc. of back in the day) They just look cleaner to me IMO, and would look great with some LED bulbs in them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's looking to me like im gonna have to just take a chance here and hope for the best lol

·
Registered
10,523 Posts
gaugeprower said:
It's looking to me like im gonna have to just take a chance here and hope for the best lol
Apparently, no one here owns both an Equinox and a Torrent of the same vintage. lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I figured... so does anyone on the forum have a torrent and live in NJ? And do you have a spare 10 minutes? I'll bring a screwdriver lol ;D

ooh.. wait, you know what? If anyone comes across a torrent in a scrap yard let me know...

·
Registered
312 Posts

ooh.. wait, you know what? If anyone comes across a torrent in a scrap yard let me know...

Here you go, shop from the comfort of your easy chair! I have had great success buying from various yards that advertise on here. I've also always been able to negotiate good prices with them.

http://car-part.com/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts