GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have been a reader of this site for awhile now. I placed my order for an Equinox in mid-February. I recently received an order # from the dealer. I believed that being nearly a month in that my order number would show some progress. As of today, camarotracking.com does not have any status listed. Here is what it shows:

Order# (number redacted by me)
Notes: None
Last Update(s)
- Current

Could anyone provide me with feedback as to what this means. I'm considering contacting GM Customer Service b/c now I'm not sure that the order was submitted accurately. As for dealer allocation, I do not know if they had any, however, they are a rather large Chevy dealer. I would appreciate your comments.

Thank you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you for your quick response. Actually, the order was placed nearly a month ago as per the dealer. I only just received an order number b/c I asked for it. The dealer was hesitant to give it to me, or so it seemed. Which is why I'm questioning the results on camarotracking. Of course, it's possible that b/c of allocation that the order did not go in right away, which was why I waited so long to contact the dealer for an update. Only after receiving very little information did I request the order # so that I could track it myself.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
If there is nothing in the camarotracking status your order has NOT been put into the GMworkbench. Simple as that. If there was an order, you would have a status of 1000 or 1100 depending on some things.

Go to your dealer. Ask to see the actual order print out of your vehicle and to get a copy of it. They dont have to let you see it as it is confidential to the dealer but if they dont, I would find a new dealer.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Status 1000 is the status it sits in while the dealer is entering data for the order, as soon as it is finished being entered, it goes to status 1100 to wait for an allocation slot for the dealer.
Many different things "could" hold an order up in status 1100 for a while but I can't think of any reason that an order wouldn't be at least that far along.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You also have to remember that camrotracking does not update daily. I remember it took a few days for my order to show on the site and they update every wed or thur.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
goodeforu said:
You also have to remember that camrotracking does not update daily. I remember it took a few days for my order to show on the site and they update every wed or thur.
The first time you put in your order number you get a status right away. Then it updates every wednesday until your TPW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts