GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the GM factory splash guards for my LTZ today. I'll try and post up a pic after I install them. They appear to be a good quality and I think they will look good and help keep off the crud.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Same here please keep us updated!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Me also. I ordered mine for my Terrain and I want to know how easy it will be to install.

·
Registered
830 Posts
They are really easy to install !

wg200usa said:
Me also. I ordered mine for my Terrain and I want to know how easy it will be to install.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I ordered a set with my Nox. They arrived and the dealer is scheduled to install them this week, I'll post some pics.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Got my splash guards/mud flaps/whatever they're called installed this week. They look nice and fit beautifully. Only the rears have the Chevy logo.

·
Registered
378 Posts
How much did they charge for installation?

·
Registered
207 Posts
They look good on the nox

·
Registered
626 Posts
We paid $175 at the time we bought the car, which included parts and labor, so I guess labor was around $100. They told us we'd have to drill to install them and I didn't want to do that. If I had come here first I'd have learned I could do it myself.
hfdad said:
looks good, almost like they came from the factory that way. Is that a screw or rivet holding them on?
I'm pretty sure those are screws (there are a couple inside the wheel opening too).

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Nice splash guards.
Also, that Twilight blue paint sure does look different in different lighting!
Excellent.

·
Registered
626 Posts
That it does. The pics above were taken in twilight (ironic, eh?) using flash. Can't wait until spring so I can see what it looks like when the sun actually gets high up in the sky!

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
jsganz said:
Have you tried them on sloppy road conditions yet?
Do they actually keep all the splatter from hitting the body?
I doubt if ANY will keep ALL of the spatter off of the body, but these do keep A LOT off. Sorry, I can't define A LOT in a percentage. I figure, for the price, they look nice, and are very functional.

·
Registered
91 Posts
RIT333 said:
I doubt if ANY will keep ALL of the spatter off of the body, but these do keep A LOT off. Sorry, I can't define A LOT in a percentage. I figure, for the price, they look nice, and are very functional.
Agreed. It certainly keeps my 'Nox looking cleaner, longer.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have them on my Terrain and I am very pleased with them. They look good and are very functional. Wouldn't hesitate to put then on again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I HAVE HAD splash guards on my equinox since April and notice excellent protection from splashes and mud.Any such that gets on car is minimal!

·
Registered
12 Posts
They sure sound like a good investment. I'm not usually crazy about mudguards, but these
actually do look good. They seem easy enough to install. Anyone know for sure how much
for the set (not figuring labor.....just the guards)?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts