GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Twice a year, the equinox marks a near-perfect balance between length of day and night across the planet, and for 2010 the redesigned Equinox offers an excellent balance of size and efficiency, roominess and utility, quality and price.

I'm a Libra- The Scales. Fair, balanced. Now I know I ordered the right vehicle for me!!! If it will only get here. :) ;) :) ;) :) ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
jmc_tx said:
Twice a year, the equinox marks a near-perfect balance between length of day and night across the planet, and for 2010 the redesigned Equinox offers an excellent balance of size and efficiency, roominess and utility, quality and price.

I'm a Libra- The Scales. Fair, balanced. Now I know I ordered the right vehicle for me!!! If it will only get here. :) ;) :) ;) :) ;)
I think that's actually the idea behind GM naming it the Equinox.

It's supposed to be the perfect balance of the room and ride height of a mid size SUV paired with the more comfortable ride and good gas mileage of a car.

I had no intentions of buying my new Nox. Had a nice low miles black 05 Audi A6. But GM rounded up the points on my GM Mastercard to 2 grand off any new GM vehicle so I thought heck can't hurt to look before the points expire. I pulled on the lot and there it was! The brand new body style 2010 Nox in full Raider colors, black outside/black & gray inside. Loved it but thought with the 4 cylinder and great gas mileage rating the performance would probably disappoint. Took it out on the freeway... drove it to my house to check out the interior lights in my garage (loved the ice blue lighting)... could not find a single thing that I did not like about it.

Quickly drove it back to the dealer and bought immediately before someone else did. ;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
topgun said:
I think that's actually the idea behind GM naming it the Equinox.
I pulled on the lot and there it was!
AMAZING!!! that you found an unclaimed 2.4l on a lot!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
dm2010nox said:
AMAZING!!! that you found an unclaimed 2.4l on a lot!!
It was just totally random luck. And get this my GM round-up points expired on Feb. 1st... I pulled on the lot on Jan. 30th at 4:00pm (they close @ 6:00) on a Saturday and that dealer is closed on Sunday. They had just received 8 Noxes that week and 4 days later they had 2 left. My black one was one of those two.

And it was like that all over. After I bought mine I checked the inventory at the other Chevy/GMC dealership close by and the same thing there. They showed having 8 or 9 but as you went down their online list... sold, sold, sold, sold, sold... they only had 2 or 3 left. I don't see any end to the popularity of this ride. I mean Americans love SUV's the only thing they didn't like was the gas mileage. Can you say PROBLEM SOLVED? 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts