GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Lol wow I wonder what happen. Looks like the speed bump gave the nox a lil lift up lol Also would have been funny to see how the driver of the Nox got out. What a strange site, good job on snatching some pics. You can really see our ugly keg style muffler in these angles lol

·
Registered
682 Posts
Wanted easier access for painting the muffler.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
The outcome of texting and driving lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just think, this was only a 4-cyl, imagine the damage a V6 would have done ;D

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Talldog said:
Just think, this was only a 4-cyl, imagine the damage a V6 would have done ;D
No damage at all with the V-6, it would have shot right over it ! LOL

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
The 'Nox looks like it cut the corner on its left turn to drive parallel to the building across the back end of the cars parked nose-first. The Neon appears to be square to the speed bump and it looks like there might be a "STOP" painted on the ground right there.

One thing people do where I am, (and probably everywhere else) that I absolutely cannot stand, is drive DIAGONALLY through large parking lots !!! And they'll do this at 30-40 MPH !!!???!!!! There is absolutely NO THOUGHT that someone might suddenly pull in front of them, or that they might even strike a pedestrian!!!

Completely mindless!!!

Another thing they do is drive up one parking lot "throughway", then suddenly turn to pull through a ONE-CAR OPENING in the 'island' of parked cars (in order to make a U-TURN down the next adjacent "throughway"). They're looking for the closest parking spot to the front of the building, of course, because they cannot walk even just ONE MORE CARLENGTH than they have to!!! But it is VERY HARD to see them coming if you are pushing a cart, for example, and I'm just amazed that nobody has been killed here by these Urine-Brain parking lot U-Turners.

Totally idiotic !!!!

It is because of these morons, that I park WELL AWAY of the front of the building. I'm usually WAY OUT THERE with the employees' cars, or way off to the side against the embankment. And under no circumstances am I exceeding 10 mph, because you just never know when one of these cement-heads is going to come at you at the weirdest of angles.

All parking lots should have HUGE speedbumps running parallel with the 'throughways', in between where the cars park end-to-end. This would stop these diagonal dummies from driving the way they do.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I will go with the texting theory on this one (inattention of some sort on the part of the Nox). The ONLY thing that comes to mind, because I have had it happen (but with pedestrians) is the huge ass A-pillar coupled with the tennis racked mirror may have blocked his view? The timing would have had to be precise. Yah I know it could be a stretch but feasible.

Oh, and no I did not run over the pedestrian, came close though.

·
Registered
850 Posts
It has to be the texting theory......I am laughing too!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts