GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 LS with the 3.4 2wd. My problem is when I am driving down the road, running anywhere from 15 to 2800 rpm and in I guess its 5th gear, and I accelerate slowly my nox starts to jerk and shutter like the trans isnt catching or a few cylinders arent firing. What the Heck? We love this vehicle. I really hate to see anymore issues besides the battery grimlin show up. Please help.

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
u771663 said:
I have an 07 LS with the 3.4 2wd. My problem is when I am driving down the road, running anywhere from 15 to 2800 rpm and in I guess its 5th gear, and I accelerate slowly my nox starts to jerk and shutter like the trans isnt catching or a few cylinders arent firing. What the Heck? We love this vehicle. I really hate to see anymore issues besides the battery grimlin show up. Please help.
Possibly a problem with the lock-up torque convertor. Actually, I had a similar problem with an '89 Buick and a garage told be to change the plug wires. Oddly enough, that fixed it. It leans-out the fuel mixture when shifting into overdrive and makes it easier to misfire. I'm not saying that it is your problem, but something to think about.

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
u771663 said:
I thought about changing plugs, wires, and trans fluid.
Keep us posted on results.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts