GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My wife has a 2011 Equinox V6 that we bought brand new. Since shortly after buying the car, the rear passenger side window would intermittently not go down while driving. If you pulled over, shut off the car and turned it back it, it would work. The same would also happen with the air conditioner fan. We did bring the car in to the dealership last year to have them look at it, but they couldn't reproduce the issue and said that there was nothing that they could do. So today she calls me and the ac fan stopped blowing (this happened last week too), so she started tapping in different spots on the dashboard and then the car stalled. She pulled over and it started right up and the ac fan start working again too.

She was having some other issues about a month ago where when she would start the car the windshield wipers would turn on, but the battery was on its way out and I chalked it up to a dying battery. I've since replaced it with a brand new AC Delco battery.

Anyone have any ideas, the car just clicked over 100k miles.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
143 Posts
Since these problems are body related, perhaps the Body Control Module has a loose connector. Its located under the dash below the steering wheel I think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts