GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Chevy Equinox 2.4L (LAF) LS FWD
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone replaced the ECM on a 2011 equinox LS 2.4L and if so what procedure did you have to take to program the key/keys to a replacement ECM?

·
Registered
2010 GMC TERRAIN SLE AWD
5 Posts
I really appreciate the help but I've been going thru hell with them for about a week now.
Have you used them before, and if so, what kind of experience have you had with them?
I ordered 2010 GMC Terrain 2.4L, will receive my parcel these days. If all is ok, I'll let you now. Parcel is on route with UPS.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Received , installed , but I have programmed keys with diagnostic Tool. Now working great.
I received mines but now am stuck on how to program my keys. When I turn the key to the ON position, the only indicator showing is the engine light which is blinking and the dash reads CAL. How did you program your keys to the new ECM.

I have a 2010 Terrain 2.4L Engine

·
Registered
1 Posts
Flagship one and Pro tech both are not capable of programming an ECM for a 2010 and up terrain or equinox. You need to buy a new one from GM, which is actually cheaper than Protech and have to vin programmed to it by the dealer. You can not use a used ECM on these vehicles

·
Registered
2 Posts
Flagship one and Pro tech both are not capable of programming an ECM for a 2010 and up terrain or equinox. You need to buy a new one from GM, which is actually cheaper than Protech and have to vin programmed to it by the dealer. You can not use a used ECM on these vehicles
But it’s now discontinued part, now I have a car with low miles and can’t do anything with, 2013 Chevy equinox

1 - 13 of 13 Posts