GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to re-open this topic but i can't wait to show people how my chrome grill on my Nox look.
I use one of those from Ebay, the feel and look are great, the installation are really simple, it just snap on inside.
I put some pictures so you can see it.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looks great! :thumb:

·
Registered
10,528 Posts
yamezbond said:
Sorry to re-open this topic but i can't wait to show people how my chrome grill on my Nox look.
I use one of those from Ebay, the feel and look are great, the installation are really simple, it just snap on inside.
I put some pictures so you can see it.
Great job with the photos - almost the exact same reflections on the car in each of the photos - did you use a tripod ?

:thumb:

·
Registered
43 Posts
yamezbond said:
Now I'm thinking on the Chrome Fog inserts and maybe the lights but not sure if this will be easy.
Just do a search on the forum, lots of info. I did mine and the only hard part is the wiring. Mechanical part is easy.

·
Registered
977 Posts
The inserts look nice. I just don't know how they will hold up over the long term. I did the grill on my nox too with a kit from ebay. Your's looks good. In a few weeks the Nox's without them will look strange to you ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah it really makes a difference. Good job! Please let us know how it holds overtime because previous experience from overlays is that the chipped very easy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old topic, but man that looks great! :thumb:

What grille did you go with exactly? Or do you have the eBay seller's userid for us to browse?

Thanks!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I ordered an aluminum 8mm billet grille overlay for 2011 Nox. Only problem is the top part was damaged in shipping and didnt fit flush on OEM grille. Guy is shipping out replacement. $69 plus CA tax. California etailer. I don't like the look of the black OEM grille, looks out of place. I did consider getting this honeycomb model, but I though it might be a biotch to clean.

J. Carm75

1 - 11 of 11 Posts