GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does your 2011 6 cyl AWD NOX have a lot of black soot in the exhaust. How about your MPG, what are you getting on the road and around town?

·
Registered
177 Posts
According to the DIC, my 2010 AWD V-6 gives me about 25-26 mpg highway, and about 17 mpg in town. I don't notice any soot at the tail pipes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mine seems to run pig rich all the time. The tailpipes will be dirty after driving an hour or so. Its the richest stock car I've seen in quite awhile. MPG is 22 combined.

·
Registered
149 Posts
My 4cyl Nox kinda sounds like an old boat for the first few seconds when it starts up cold. Pretty funny, probably not right but ah well. Warms right up quick and runs fine other than that. I think it's worse with ECO mode on, I might try to keep that off when shutting down. Will probably be better when it's warmer out as well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
reako said:
My 4cyl Nox kinda sounds like an old boat for the first few seconds when it starts up cold. Pretty funny, probably not right but ah well. Warms right up quick and runs fine other than that. I think it's worse with ECO mode on, I might try to keep that off when shutting down. Will probably be better when it's warmer out as well.
Mine (I4 FWD) seems to have a miss like it is running rich for a few seconds also. Don't know if I should take it in or not. I suspect the cold weather is adding to it and it will be warming up outside soon so will probably will not be able to duplicate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts