GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Do You Let Your Spouse/Sig. Other Drive Your Terrain/Nox?

• Sure whenever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only when I shouldn't be driving!

• Not in a million years

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Absolutely not. I don't know ANYONE who treats their vehicles as gently as I do. It's always a big help at trade-in time.

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
Well...my wife 'lets' (ha!) me drive HER new Equinox whenever we go somewhere together. However..I 'let' her drive her Equinox to work each day..and anywhere else she decides to go when I'm not around. She even 'lets' me wax it...and I 'let' her help. I do 'let' her pay for and put in the gas..out of the kindness of my heart,tho. She did 'allow' me to buy a set of Husky liners for it...and I 'permit' her the expense of taking it in for upkeep.
I must say...this is one of the 'funniest' threads that I've ever read on this forum..but maybe that's just because I look at the question from quite a different perspective. :D

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
My wife has a company car (Ford Fusion) that she drives during the week and prefers to the Nox simply because of our height difference (I'm 6'1, she's 5'3) and the lack of memory seats on my particular Nox. She prefers to ride shotgun when we go somewhere together and I'm fine with that.. ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Like IceMan said, my wife allows me to drive it when we are together. LOL

·
Registered
111 Posts
Our other car is a 2008 Mini Clubman. I'm not really crazy about it, although it is sporty and fast. I'm not really crazy about driving in general and I'd rather be chauffeured, ha ha, so the answer to the question is YES. ::)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Of course. The Nox may be mainly for me, but I was taught to share. Besides, it's fun to be the passenger. :) :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
Mrs. MOCHANOX said:
Of course NOT. The Nox is MINE and MINE alone, and I was taught to NEVER share. Besides, the only time he gonna get the keys is when he prys them from my cold dead hands. :) :)
There...I fixed that for ya hon ;D

·
Registered
698 Posts
At the risk of being labelled an @ss I'll note that my Terrain is MY vehicle and NOT the family vehicle. We are currently looking for a high end SUV to become our main vehicle replace our SRX.

·
Registered
18 Posts
MOCHANOX said:
There...I fixed that for ya hon ;D
Thanks, that's what I meant to say.

J/K ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
At first, she really wanted to drive it, but she ended up preferring to stick with our other car (09 Honda Fit) with it's superior maneuverability/road feel and less blind spots. For me, the Fit now feels like a penalty box. Love the VERY QUIET and SMOOTH ride of the Equinox.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't let anyone drive my Equinox. It's the first brand new car I have ever had. Except for the 4 miles put on from the factory and dealership, I am the only one to have ever drove that vehicle. It's going to stay that way. I love my Equinox, I totally baby it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts