73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to disable my DRLs on my 10 Nox

Its burning out my HIDs....any ideas?
Im in NJ so no need for DRLs.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I dont think anyone has figured it out yet.

some people have solved the HID issue by adding a capacitor.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Dave25 said:
I dont think anyone has figured it out yet.

some people have solved the HID issue by adding a capacitor.
Where in NJ are you located? Im in ocean county. Do you have the canbus fix for it?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cottonseed said:
Where in NJ are you located? Im in ocean county. Do you have the canbus fix for it?
Northern NJ...im going to try and pull the fuse today....its really annoying and my one bulb just burnt out.

·
Registered
119 Posts
SSEquinox said:
Northern NJ...im going to try and pull the fuse today....its really annoying and my one bulb just burnt out.
A bulb burnt out already?
I have my 2010 Terrain with over 31000 miles and they're still working fine...

·
Registered
119 Posts
cottonseed said:
Where in Ocena County are you? I'm in Lakewood :-\

·
Registered
468 Posts
kuppyr said:
Where in Ocena County are you? I'm in Lakewood :-\
Right next door, Jackson off of County Line Road. Right on the border of Howell and Lakewood.

·
Registered
119 Posts
cottonseed said:
Right next door, Jackson off of County Line Road. Right on the border of Howell and Lakewood.
I'm right in that area.. County Line Road near the Jackson border

·
Registered
125 Posts
SloViper said:
Are you sure its a light bulb, the same happened with me but it was defected ballast
same happened to me twice. both on the drivers side. Thats when I yanked them to returned them. If I do HIDs again it will be with this site sponsor (i forget the company) but he seems to know what it takes to get them to work in these cars.

·
Registered
468 Posts
kuppyr said:
I'm right in that area.. County Line Road near the Jackson border
man you must live like 2 mins from me haha do you know where brookwood parkway is, across county line from the golf course?

·
Registered
119 Posts
cottonseed said:
man you must live like 2 mins from me haha do you know where brookwood parkway is, across county line from the golf course?
Yeah, when there is to much traffic to make the left out of my driveway I make the left onto brookwood. I'm back to back with the golf course. Just moved there in the begining of November

·
Registered
468 Posts
kuppyr said:
Yeah, when there is to much traffic to make the left out of my driveway I make the left onto brookwood. I'm back to back with the golf course. Just moved there in the begining of November
cool I am pretty new to the area myself, moved here last august. I was so new to the area I didnt even know Jackson came this far east, whenever I thought about it I always thought of great adventure and trees, lots of trees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts