GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Do you have the link handy? I looked around and can't find them.... thanks.

AllyCat said:
I think I saw limited ones in stock in BizRate

·
Registered
297 Posts
These would be cool. I remember that they came out pretty quick for the Chevy Avalanche.

Since mine is black, I can always "paint" mine with a Sharpie if black isn't available. ;)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Hobby shop where I buy all my supplies and models doesn't have one and said GM would have to sell a lot of the real thing for the mfg to spend any money to make a diecast or plastic model. They said they haven't seen any on the roads yet so it's unlikely anyone will make one. I have to agree with him, being in the western suburbs of Chicago, I see very, very little Terrains/Noxs on the road. Which really surprises me. For a car that has waiting lists to get one and the supposidly double shift production......where are they all?

Always keeping an eye out for one.
I have a model or diecast of just about every vehicle I've ever owned.

I was greatly surprised that I was able to buy a remote controled 1/16" scale Aztek. Which I still have in the box. Took it out once to scare the crap out of the cat. ;D

·
Registered
10,406 Posts
GARYD said:
I was greatly surprised that I was able to buy a remote controled 1/16" scale Aztek. Which I still have in the box. Took it out once to scare the crap out of the cat. ;D
Too bad that sight of it didn't scare the design staff. Your cat has better taste ! LOL

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
LOL
The Aztek...you either loved it or hated it....no in between. I liked it and the wife loved it. She hated to get rid of it untill she saw the Terrain. Guess we just don't like driving what everyone else is driving. ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts