GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did that work? I REALLY don't want to do the haggle/negotiation thing. Strongly considering sending an email to several nearby internet salespeople and seeing where the chips fall on officer.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I emailed all of the GMC dealers in the area with the vehicle I wanted to order, and the price I wanted to pay. One dealer about 15 miles away from home said sure! I ordered over the phone, and picked it up the day it arrived (9 weeks later). This is the first time I tried this technique, and after this I would never go back to the old in person haggling.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I did. I went through SAM's Club motor club. They email the dealers for you and they call you. I did my "haggling" online. Once i narrowed it down to two dealers it was just going from there. I told hime the date and time id be there and he had the vehicle parked in the shade for me. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should not create new threads while watching JUSTIFIED on FX, lol.

I meant OFFER, not OFFICER.

Thanks for the quick responses!

·
Registered
70 Posts
We did - it went way slick! I did their online pre-approval - took 30 seconds for the approval. Got a call within an hour from the dealership. Worked directly with a finance person - no salesman. Told them what Nox we were interested in, he said I will call you back with #'s. This was late in the day - 6pm on MLK Day. Got a call Tuesday from dealer - told us the #'s, we made the hour drive - looked at Nox - the detail people were just finishing up on it. We signed the papers and drove away. Took less than an hour at the dealer. That is how I like it! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts