GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's like they're daring me to order from the factory or get an Equinox. :mad:

Is it just me or do they send very few of these to dealerships (and mostly just the lower trims)?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
They just sell that fast. I know that sounds like sales person talk but there is rarely any SLT2s in my town too.

They do make less of them than any other model. Most are SLE2/SLT1 trims.

Just order it and enjoy the wait to get something you want done exactly the way you do.

·
Registered
297 Posts
When I got mine last October, I had the opposite problem. I had determined that a SLT-1 would be fine because I did not need all that chrome, power lift gate and a few more LED's for the interior. Anyways, SLT-1's were nowhere to be had...everything was an SLT-2. So I had to talk myself into one of those. I am glad I did. ;D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I was about to give up and order, when an internet salesman at the nearest dealer called me because a particular color combination had come through. Totally saved the "internet shopping" experience for me!

·
Registered
698 Posts
As a result of the low supply, there must be a shortage of impressed neighbours in Houston! GASP!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Over the past few days I've only seen 2 TERRAINS (one quicksilver metallic, one gold leaf) out on the road (not counting the white one that's parked in the other parking garage at my workplace). Truth be told, I like the fact that the Terrains don't seem to be very common around here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts