GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took ownership of my Terrain SLT-2 with navigation and rear DVD player on December 17th. Almost from the begining I noticed a clicking sound in the XM radio only. After taking it in to the dealer a couple of menus in the Navigation system vanished from the screen option. Dealer said it was a problem that GM was aware of and that the radio would have to be replaced. Dealer said radios were on back order from manufacture since this is apparently a wide spread issue in the Terrain and Equinox.

Has anyone else experienced this probleam and been given the same explaination?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Took delivey of my SLT-2 with Nav system on January 8th. Nav system works okay but cannot get the weather feature to work. Tried having XM download the signal with no luck. Called the Dealer to see if anyone else had this problem and they said there have been a couple of customers with the same issue. It was determined that the radio was defective and had to be replaced. Mine will also have to be replaced but they did not tell me about any backorders on the radio. Hopefully, that will not be the case.[/color]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts