GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stopped by the dealership today. I was pleasently suprised to see a Carbon Black SLT-2 sitting in the lot. It was a V-6, Carbon Black, Jet Black interior and it had all options except 19" wheels and Nav System. It did have the Rear DVD system I was looking for. They had it marked for $35,330. Anyone have any opinions on price? I am going by tomorrow to see how much they will give me for my 05 Jeep Grand Cherokee with leather and driver/passenger power seats, sunroof, and fog lamps. I think I would still rather order a SLT-2 with all available options as I am really interested in having a NAV system built in.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It does have the upgraded stereo. I don't expect for them to deviate far from that price but I wonder what they would charge for a special order all option Terrain.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strange I just built one. It came to $38,675. I wonder if being in different part of country could change it that much?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I built mine before I went to Dealer and the Onynox black..jet black interior..Nav system..Slt-2..6cylinder..no hitch..no dvd's..no storage pkg..$33,600...The sunroof is standard with the slt-2..I am trading in a 2007 Rav4 Limited with 29,000 miles and they are giving me $16000 for it..My dealer still thinks by the time it is delivered there will be Incentives..Feb?? I wanted the onynox black with jet black interior so he had to order..He looked all over state for what I wanted by could not find anything..I went online to Kelley Bluebook and when finished for a quote on trade in they quoted me $14500 for a tradein so I think I made out or they just maybe knocked something off the MSRP...I am glad my Rav was paid off..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts