GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Phantm006 said:
I wonder why that particular paint isn't available for the Terrain. I think its going to be available for a Denali package in the future. Like the Acadia is...
I doubt the Terrain in it's present form (mid size SUV) will be around long enough to see a Denali package. The Denali package would also run the price up to much if it is around. The Nox is selling so many more units I think the Terrain in it's present form might be gone by 2013 or 2014. A Buick version would be nice (if GM could get their act together on the engine and weight problems).

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Stacy said:
Right at $30500. I paid 795 extra for the White diamond and another 700 for navi. It's still waiting allocation though. I've never bought a new car and the price freaks me out some :eek: After taxes and trade in it's gonna be 27700. Still scary, but you only live once, right? Come on, tell me right ;D
Right You only go around once if you want it get it..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Stacy said:
I am factory ordering a Nox and do not want the dealerships name stuck on car, can I ask them to not do this? If so, they will most likely do it anyway saying they forgot, how can they be removed without marring the finish? :facepalm:
Let sun shine on it warming it up...Then use dental floss behind logo to remove, followed up with some varsolto remove residul

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Phantm006 said:
I wonder why that particular paint isn't available for the Terrain. I think its going to be available for a Denali package in the future. Like the Acadia is...
I am not sure why this color is not available at this time. I would recommend keeping your eyes open on the sight for it in the future. You could also check our media.gm.com for any furture information. I will also be sure to check in if more information becomes available regarding the color options. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
4 Posts
cisco847 said:
--cut--..But first just try telling the porter give him like $5 bucks for lunch and im sure he will do it..---cut--
This is not funny you just paid $30K and someone suggests to pay even more to do this. That's why this world is F'd up.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts