GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two visits and about 6 hours at the dealership, the Radio is doing the same thing two days after. 2014 Terrain, SLT, with Nav/Sirius. I went there the fist time, and after telling them that the GMC rep from this forum, told them to download an update, they still want to "troubleshoot" the issue. After a hour, guess what, they needed to download an update! That took another 1 1/2 hours, then they tell me I had to come back the next day as there wasn't enough time to install the update that would take an additional 1 1/2 hours. I came back again, took more time off from work, and the did the update install.
BINGO! ,, still doesn't work. Anyone having this type of issue with the NAV/Radio?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm replying to my own post ;) Well after another 2 days of wasted time, the dealer ordered a new radio fro GM ,, put it in on Friday,, and of course, it froze up again!!! What garbage !!! I have never seen this type of issue on any MoPar that I have had.. This was the first GM product I have owned in my long life, and am wondering is this was the correct decision.
Going back on Monday for the 3rd time to the dealer. :angryfire:

·
Registered
303 Posts
After the 3rd time and the problem is not fixed. You file the lemon law. You don't have to stick with that radio on your brand new vehicle, I assume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts