GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did everybody turn back the clocks one hour on the display screen via config function?

·
Registered
749 Posts
No. But thanks for reminding me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I did 8)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Even though this one gives me an "extra" hour of sleep...still drives me crazy. LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!! It has never been proven to actually save anything...and in my part of the country an extra hour of daylight in the summer is the last thing you need for energy savings. All farm equipment comes with lights these days so even that isn't an excuse. Winter days are naturally shorter, and summer days are naturally longer...why play with mother nature? :mad:

·
Registered
635 Posts
I turned my "Daylight savings time" off. I first waited a 2 days to see if it was "automatic", but there is a setting to turn it off on non-nav radio, so it cant be automatic.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Didn't realize there was an automatic daylight savings time feature on the clock until I read this string.
Guess I had only glanced at page 5-5 of the owner's manual when I initially set the clock back in March.
Took the manual out to the vehicle today to get that feature to work for me.
1) Turn infotainment system on.
2) Pressed CONFIG and selected "Time and Date Settings".
Next step, number 3, stopped me because it says "Highlight Auto Time Adjust", and that option is not listed anywhere.
What am I not understanding?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts